Can I use the template as often as I like?
Yes, you can use the template as often as you like. However, you cannot resell it.
Where can I find free images?
All photos published on Unsplash can be used for free. You can use them for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
All photos on Pexels are licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. This means the pictures are completely free to be used for any legal purpose.
Why there is no image when i open my template?
Although we use CC0 licensed images most of the time, we cannot guarantee that these images are really CC0 licensed. This procedure has been established to protect us from any copyright claims.
Changing Colors via .xml files
- Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Check the box to the left of Show hidden files, folders and drives, click Apply, then click OK.
- Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer
- Click View then select Options
- In the Folder Options window, choose View, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK
My Themes/Theme Colors
~/Library/Group Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office/User Content/Themes/Theme colors
- Access the Applications folder. Locate the Microsoft PowerPoint icon
- Now Ctrl+click (or right-click) this icon, and choose the Show Package Contents option in the resultant menu
- You will now see the innards of the PowerPoint application! Browse to the Contents:Resources:Office Themes folder, where you will find all the Themes you have been looking for
How to add my own image to a slide
- Click on the icon to add your picture or you can also drag your image in
- If the position of your image is incorrect, right-click the image and choose Send to Back